The Difference Between God-Given Human Rights and Democrat Socialism (VIDEO)
In his 1944 State of the Union address, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt outlined his “Second Bill of Rights,” a vision to make the lives of all Americans more secure.
Roosevelt, a committed leftist, listed out his socialist bill of rights in the speech.
- The right to a useful and remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the Nation;
- The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation;
- The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living;
- The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies at home or abroad;
- The right of every family to a decent home;
- The right to adequate medical care and the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health
- The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident, and unemployment;
- The right to a good education.
Continue Reading On The Gateway Pundit >>>